To provide clients with security, safety and reliability, we have established the following basic policies and are thoroughly informed to all employees and in compliance.
We position the clients’ protection of personal information as a very important management mission. Therefore, we comply Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we apply internal regulations concerning personal information protection (hereinafter referred to as our company regulations), implement and maintain, and make efforts to improve continuously.
We collect clients’ personal information by appropriate and lawful means to the extent required for our operations. We never provide or disclose personal information collected to third parties unless there is client consent or justifiable reason. We shall endeavor to maintain the accuracy of the personal information and to keep it updated. We also take appropriate safe management measures to prevent the loss, divulgence, and damage of the personal information and shall review/revise such measures as needed.
In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we shall use collected personal information for the following operations within the scope required to achieve the following purpose of use. We shall stipulate the purpose of use specifically for clients’ clear understanding of the purpose beforehand. The purpose of using personal information held by our company is as follows:
• Personal information concerning clients’
• Business talk, meetings, etc;
• Shipments of products, materials, etc;
• Information on services, events, etc;
• Sending clients’ support and maintenance;
• Inquiries, Consultation Correspondence;
• Providing services of various membership services;
• Implement service development, questionnaire survey, monitor, etc;
• Perform contract
• Personal information on applicant
• Provide or contact recruitment information etc. to recruit applicants (including internship)
• Administer recruitment work at our company
When handling clients’ personal information, we intend to fulfill their expectations by appropriately protecting and managing such personal information. We acquire your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations.
1. We shall never provide or disclose collected personal information to any third parties except in the following cases:
• When the client has given consent;
• When provision or disclosure of such information is in accordance with laws and regulations;
• When it is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss or relating to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
2. When provision of such information is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act Notwithstanding the above, we shall never provide or disclose personal information including individual numbers to any third parties unless otherwise permitted by laws and regulations.
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, we accept requests for disclosing and revising clients’ Personal Information. Clients’ may request any inquiries regarding their own personal information any time by filling the Contact Form. Di link ke link form nya aja
• Accessing personal information
Please acknowledge that we may obtain access log information to provide better service. Acquisition of access log is not intended to identify clients’ personal information.
• Cookies policy